A plaque or trophy can be used to eternalize a significant milestone into writing or even be a symbol of success. Before purchasing one, you should carefully choose the words on the trophy or plaque as these words transcend lifetimes.
Here are 5 useful tips to help you design your trophy and plaque:
1. Choose a short and meaningful title
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication – keep the message short and sweet. A long title would bore the reader.
2. Be clear on the purpose of the award.
It is important to include the purpose of the award, i.e., performance award, 10 years of service award
3. Personalise the trophy or plaque.
Include information such as the name of the recipient, establishment logo, years of service, date of completion, etc.
4. Include famous quotes or a short message.
A very famous quote commonly used on graduation plaques: “Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.” — Frederick W. Robertson
5. Add a link (of a video recording or photo that best captures the event or occasion.)
We will digitise this information with a QR code and include the link when the trophy or plaque is crafted. A QR Code is a two-dimensional barcode that is readable by smartphones. It allows you to encode over 4000 characters in a two dimensional barcode. QR Codes may be used to display text to the user, to open a URL, save a contact to the address book or to compose text messages. “QR Code” is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
To read QR Codes with your smartphone, you need an appropriate software installed on your phone. For Android-based devices, you can use Barcode Scanner by ZXing. On iOS-Devices like iPhones, there are also QR Code readers available on the AppStore, for Example i-nigma. On Firefox OS try QR Code Scanner. On Symbian devices, you can use Mobiletag barcodes reader for example.
If you use a modern web browser (recent versions of Firefox or Chrome) and have a webcam, this site allows you to scan QR Codes with your web browser. You can use this to send a link from a phone to your desktop browser for example.
Receiving a nice plaque and trophy will be extremely gratifying to the recipient. At millionawards.com, we hope to help you achieve that. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist if you have any issues with the design of your trophy or plaque.
- [URGENT] Can Anyone Help Me Read This Sign?
- Can We Silkscreen Print On Any Surfaces?
- Sandblasting – A Look at the Process and Its Many Applications
- 6 Ways to Differentiate a Crystal Plaque or Trophy from Glass Plaque or Trophy
- Prepare Files for Printing: Get Professional-Quality Prints Easily
- Introducing QR Code-Enabled Trophies and Plaques: Unlock the Benefits for the recipients!