Our Core Values
We are committed to doing business with integrity. Our company values provide a consistent, enduring framework for how we operate, and they make Million a special company for customers, partners and employees alike. Following are the principles that guide our day-to-day behaviours.
- People are our most important assets. We invest in their professional development, and we involve them in deciding our future. We insist on integrity, accountability and professional competence.
- We strongly believe in teamwork and open communication. We foster team building, practice effective communications and encourage openness and candor to ensure we are one company.
- Trust and respect are the cornerstones of our foundation. We treat each other with uncompromising truth and respect for each other’s contributions. We conduct our business to maintain public trust and the respect of our customers.
- We strive for continuous measurable improvement. We make decisions based on fact. We implement a process approach to the way we build and deliver our products and services, efficiently, effectively and safely. We continually seek to improve them. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk taking and seek out and apply new technology to better serve our customers.
- We relentlessly pursue performance excellence. We strive for excellence in everything we do and want to be known for our technical competence and competitive superiority. We are dedicated to building superior quality into our products, processes and services.
- We foster a ‘winning attitude’ environment, where people love to work hard and play hard. We believe work should be challenging and fun and that real accomplishment occurs when people collectively go the extra step and take pride in what they do and how they do it. We will implement policies and procedures that ensure that “winning attitude” prevails throughout Million.
- We are totally committed to ‘customer-driven’ quality. We partner with our customers to determine their expectations. We delight them by delivering expected products and services on time and within budget.